Upon completion, send forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enjoy the convenience and gratification of having your charitable giving to any MiraCosta campus or program deducted from your monthly pay.
- Your ongoing support adds up over time and makes an immeasurable positive impact.
- Non-cash gifts donated for use by the college are received by the foundation.
- Provide the information necessary to establish acceptance of the gift and verify its usefulness and desirability in fulfilling the purpose of the college.
- Interested in supporting MiraCosta College students and campus programs? Fill out the pledge form above to help us secure and steward your gift.
- Have you listed or are your interested in including MiraCosta College in your Estate plans? Fill out the planned gift intent form and we will walk you through making a gift to the college through our various planned giving options.
- Learn more about planned giving here.
Donors will be interested to know that 96 percent of their gift will be used for charitable purposes as designated. Fundraising costs such as salaries, office operations, and appeals are paid for by the MiraCosta Community College District.
To cover the cost of business operations, such as the acceptance and acknowledgment of charitable gifts and the management of donor funds, the foundation charges a 4 percent transaction fee (assessed only on expenditures) and a 1.5 percent endowment management fee. The purpose of these fees is to establish a revenue stream that will eventually allow the foundation to be self-sustaining in its business operations. Here is a list of the services we provide:
- Accounts payable and receivable processing
- Annual audit
- Annual state and federal filing fees for nonprofit organization
- Billing and collection services
- Check preparation
- Contract preparation and review
- Expenditure controls (authorized purchase through purchase order control)
- Banking services
- General cash administration
- Insurance costs
- Legal services
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Payroll/personnel administration
- Project management reports
- Risk management
- Staff support and accounting related matters