Since 1934, MiraCosta College has had a tradition of transforming lives by embracing technology, incorporating innovations, and utilizing best educational practices to meet the needs of a continuously evolving workforce.
The MiraCosta College Heritage Society was established to recognize those donors who contribute to MiraCosta's legacy by including the MiraCosta College Foundation in their estate plan. Heritage Society members are community leaders, faculty, alumni, retirees, and friends of the college who are committed to transforming students' lives for generations to come.
Estate gifts include bequests, IRA's, life insurance, charitable gift annuities, living trusts, other life-income gifts. If you have included the MiraCosta College Foundation in your estate plan, you are eligible to become a member of our Heritage Society. Benefits include:
- Your name placed on our Honor Roll of Donors prominently displayed in the Administration Building entrance to Oceanside campus
- Special invitations to join our Superintendent/President at annual events, like:
- The Community Leaders Breakfast: Report to the Region
- Holiday performance of the MiraCosta College Symphony Orchestra
- Foundation Reception and MiraCosta College Theater Production
- Ongoing subscription to Transforming Lives and other Foundation publications
We hope that you will consider joining this extraordinarily dedicated group of MiraCosta supporters. All gifts large or small contribute immeasurably to student success. If you would like to become a member of the Heritage Society. Contact us to join.